This page list the rules that need to be followed by all the editors.
The intention is to try to create a manual with some quality and coherence. These rules will be updated when needed.
The rules apply for all the languages.
- Keep the wiki strictly related to KLog.
- Respect the user.
- Respect the Index and structure.
- Respect the name structure of the page names. Even if this is not a technical requirement, it will potentially make easier to manage the wiki.
- Ensure that there is a real need to create a new page before creating it. You can check the Sitemap for a reference.
- Add links to the pages you are creating and link the pages from other pages, when appropriate to ensure a proper web.
- Screenshots must be done, whenever it is possible, in the same language as the page where they are shown.